jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Enema and strapon games bdsmisrael

bdsmisrael ballbast
Enema and strapon games
File indicate: med004.wmv
File size: 153 MiB
Duration: 00:07:55.040
Video: WMV3, 2 620 Kbps, 1440 x 1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA2, 64.0 Kbps, 2 channels, 44.1 KHz
A fervid horny enema and then strapon assfucking. Could there be any more desirable for a bisexual horny anal slut like myself then first a corneous hot enema on the gyntable and after that some nice assfucking with a huge brutal strapon with my bisexual girlfriend? I am laying etc. on the gyntable, presenting my pussy and ass and homemade bdsm little teenslut Dani fills the important enema syringe with hot water. Really a big one with parsimoniously half a litre for my asspussy and after the first unit is inside, the second big enema syringe follows up, so that my numskull is filled up properly and the hot water feels sooooo honorable there. Hmmm. After bdsmibrary that little slut Dani choosed a brutal bdsmhotel bulky strap-on for me and I could not wait to require that great toy into my ass. After a while we changed the thesis and Dani fucked my asshole amateur bdsm doggystyle with the strapon, which is with ceremonial and smooth from the enema. What do you think? Could there be any better for a bisexual horny analslut just like myself? Have a face here and decide for yourself. I just love it. Yours simpleton and enema horny slut INA.
File size: 152.8 MB

bdsmisrael ballbast